Walgreens Moneymaker: Olay Regenerist


By using this rebate form, you can get a $15 gift card when you purchase any 2 Olay Regenerist moisturizers or cleansers. These products are Buy one, get one 50% off this week at Walgreens. The regular price of the 5 oz. cleanser is $7.49. Buy 2 cleansers for $11.24, and use the $5 off 2 coupon from the 12/14 Proctor & Gamble insert. Your total will be $6.24 plus tax, and you'll get back a $15 gift card!


According to the rebate form, the gift card will be good at over 100,000 retailers, so I'm assuming it will be some type of prepaid card (i.e. Visa, Mastercard.)

Update : It seems as if the $7.49 cleansers are not part of the Buy One Get one 50% off sale. However, the $9.99 cleansers are. So you'll pay $14.99, use the $5/2 coupon to make it $9.99, and get back $15 - still a moneymaker of $5.01.


Thanks, Laina!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olay is Proctor and Gamble product and can go towards your $50 in product to get $120 in coupons. Wow making it an even better deal with the rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I think both may require an original receipt...hmmm how can that work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. both require the original reciept. no double dipping :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Walgreens would not let me use the 7.49 cleanser, had to buy the 9.99 one. They said the 7.49 is not on the 'B1G1 half' promo. I also called P&G and they said if you spend less than $15 you will only get back what you paid? Can you confirm or comment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,
    I'm sorry I didn't realize that the $7.49 cleanser was not part of the sale. As far as the $15 gift card, according to the terms of the rebate, they will send you the $15 gift card when you buy any two. Even if what you were told were true (you'll only get $15 if you spend $15), prices on rebates are added up before coupons, so before coupons the 2 cleansers would have been $15 anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for clarifying...it just seemed almost too good to be true that I'd MAKE $7 on the deal. I'm still fairly new to couponing and rebates, appreciate your websites very much. You have saved me some serious money in the last month. Kerri in Iowa (aka Anonymous above) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Walgreens refunded my money back on the cleanser that didn't ring up 50% off. Maybe they shouldn't have(??), but it seems like every store does its own thing. I called the customer service for this offer and you have to have the original receipt for this AND the PG coupons offer, so there is no double dipping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got a rebate receipt and so now I have a receipt for the $50 thing and the GC thing. Yeah! Just ask the cashier to press rebate receipt before they ring in the item and it will print at the end.

    ReplyDelete