High Value Baby Coupons

Photo by miguelb


I could hardly believe my eyes when I went to check out this month's new coupons on Coupons.com. There are coupons there for $5 off 1 Huggies Gentle Care product, and $3 off 1 Huggies Natural Fit product. I'm going to be printing those off right away before they're gone! Combined with a CVS or Walgreens deal that should make for some pretty cheap diapers!



Other coupons I thought were worth mentioning are:



$1 off any Health Valley Organic coupon

$.60 off Nature Valley granola bars - one of my favorites!

$.60 off Fiber One Chewy bars - another favorite





You can print your coupons without leaving this site by using the Quick Print coupons on the left sidebar. Just click on "see all coupons" if you want to see the entire list.

No comments:

Post a Comment