Check out this great deal I found at CVS!

Last week I got a $2.00 coupon off Huggies baby wipes from the CVS coupon printer. So I headed off to the diaper aisle to see what I could get. I took some refill packs priced at $6.49 up to the scanner and some of them scanned 50% off = $3.25 each for 160 wipes! So when I was in the store this week I checked them again. At two of my local CVS stores these refill packs rang up at over 75% off for $1.62 each!

Here is my transaction:
3 x $1.62 = $4.86
Used (1) $2.00 CVS coupon off refill pack
Used (2) $0.75 wipes coupon printed from coupons.com (no longer available)
Paid $1.56 with tax for 3 refill packs of 160 wipes each!!
The second store that I was at had the green Natural Care labeled wipes on clearance for $1.62 each. The shelf labels are not marked so scan these at your scanner or have them do a price check for you.
You can use this $0.50 printable coupon or the $0.50 coupon from 3/1 S or 4/19 S to score yourself a great deal on these clearanced wipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment