Crazy Coupon Capers



CVS trip
I got a $5/30 from the coupon printer so was able to use that to make this deal even sweeter.
Total - $31.64
- $5/30 purchase
- $8.00 in coupons
pd with $17.00 in ECB's
Got back 17.98 in ECB's
(plus I bought 2 more Soy Joys for $1.00 after couponlater in the week and got back $4.00 ECB's for the 2 I had already bought in this transaction.)



Publix trip
I had quite a few rainchecks to use up - that is why I bought the A1, Bic lighters, Scrubbing Bubbles. And I got another raincheck to get some more FREE Starbuck's icecream because this is all they had. The Vanilla wafers were the $.01 item. This Publix store will not let me use my $5/30 Riteaid coupon although 2 other stores in this area will but this store is the closest one to my house. So here are the totals.
Total (after rainchecks) - $31.02
- $21.98 in coupons
I paid $9.84
(sorta bummed that this could have been $4.84 at the store near my work but oh well!)
How did you do this week? If you have a Harris Teeter did you get to partipate in the super doubles week? I would love to see how you did!


1 comment:

  1. I had 4 trips to HT for Super Doubles and spent under $13 for soooo much great stuff!!

    http://daisysdeals.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-savings_27.html

    ReplyDelete