Menu Plan Monday - July 27th


So two weeks ago I posted my first "Menu Plan Monday" and it was helpful to already know what was for dinner. How did you do? Did you get inspired to develop your own weekly menu?



I only plan dinners as we both work and eat leftovers or food on hand for breakfast and lunch.



Here's our menu for the week:



Monday - I am having a Pampered Chef party so we will feast on the appetizers and snacks I am making for my party. Here's a few things I am making :
Paula Deen's fresh fruit tart - recipe here




Miniature quiches - spinach, bacon and mushroom - recipe here

We are also making Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, Three Cheese Garden Pizza, and Jalapeno Pizza Poppers. Yummy - I just love having a party!

Tuesday - Fried or grilled Chicken tenders, Fried Squash, Cheesy Broccoli Rice

Wednesday - leftovers or snacks

Thursday - Grilled chicken, grilled corn on the cob, Cheesy ranch potatoes, and salad.

Friday - Homemade Calzones

Saturday - My husband is grilling hamburgers!

Sunday - possibly having company and if we do we will have Sirloin Tip Roast, Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean casserole, Corn, and dessert - either a homemade cake or cheesecake.


So what is your menu for the week? Feel free to share it with us in a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment